点击广告是你的行动

下篇文章预告

知道人性的弱点就可以控制别人

Friday, August 7, 2009

Two Faces Man

Wow..Who is Him har??
smile till so yam..
No No No..cant say like tat..
He is our class '' Obama''
~SIR YES SIR~
Arh~Scare luuu~~
He is Mr GohSecond Photo of him
And Mr Chuah At behind looking girl~
Still serious look..
So cool la..
He is the ''best'' prefect in skul
having many gurls fans~~
BUT..he already has him--MR CHUAH
Tis Chuah very geng..
he is a sucess guy behind de supporter..
Take my photo Ar!!!!
Find Die yaaa!!!
here he is..
have a pair of SEXY eyes
Wearing RED Cloth represented
'''TAK TAKUT MATI'''
lol
Eih..tis guy like seem before...
who liao har???
can sumone tell me??
ermm...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orh...is he Mr Goh??
I thk is him liao..
wow..scare tiok my mum..
he is doing tis in class..
and it is boy and boy..= =
OMG..
He is rely my idol la....
He is trying to do second time..
LOL
See his hand and his sexy ASS
Oh My goodnesssssss
Jim Amber sure dissapoint about tis guy..
He is Jim amber idol leh~~
All of this juz a joke..
dun take it real
TATs All
New Video Will Arrive soon..
Stay tuned

Obscenely Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment